- Content shortcuts
- Video hosting
- Training platforms
- WordPress plugins
- Video editing & screencasting software
- Royalty-free video, image and music sites
- Presentation, animation and webinar software
- Training, tutorials and equipment
Do you want to share what you know online and be paid for it? Thinking of making an online course? Or maybe you’ve already made a start?
Many experts will tell you that online courses are an easy way to passive income and working with many people at once, but the truth is that it’s not quite that simple. There’s a bewildering range of course creation tools out there – how do you know which are right for you? And how do you learn all the new skills you need from scripting and recording videos to editing, offering customer support and marketing your course? What will your course actually teach?
I’m here to make your online course creation as simple as possible. Here’s what I can do for you:
Want more free help and advice? Here you go…
- Join me in my Really Useful Web Video Tips Facebook group for advice on making online videos – both for courses and marketing.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for tutorials on making courses and videos.
- There’s loads of info just waiting for you on my blog, too.
Ready to go deeper?
Want discount codes for my courses? See page 12 of my Course Creation Resource List
If you’d like to know more about one-to-one mentoring with me then please just drop me a message here.
Need a course but don’t want to make it yourself?
Download some free done-for-you articles here. Post them on your blog or send out to your mailing list (no need to credit me).
If you’d like to know how to make courses fast using done-for-you content, grab my instant-access course How to make a course in an hour using PLR .
If there’s anything else you need, please just drop me a message here. I’m here to help.
P.S. If you want to know more about me and why I help people make courses, just click here.