I’ve finally done it. After about 7 years of thinking of making a podcast…I finally made a podcast! And in the first one I talk about why you should make an online course.
I did have a good reason for holding back because I was worried about ‘spreading myself too thin’ and not being able to stick to a schedule. But I’ve made plenty of online courses and voice overs now, so recording and editing audio is pretty easy. Making my first episode was painless in the end!
Here it is…
In this episode of the Totally Courses podcast:
Four great reasons why you should make an online course
Download the brainstorming sheet I mentioned in this episode at totallycourses.com/brainstormingsheet
- My story and why I decided to help people make online courses
- Reason 1: It makes good business sense
- Reason 2: You can change lives around the world – listen to find out how!
- Reason 3: It’ll help you position yourself as an expert
- Reason 4: It helps disaster-proof your business. I’ll tell you how something very small stopped me from earning money – and what I did about it.
You can follow the show on Mixcloud here.
Just lately I’ve got back into listening to podcasts because I can learn and do my chores at the same time. And I know I’m not alone in using podcasts to double their time, many people listen to podcasts in the car or even at the gym. It made sense from a content creation point of view, too. Although I’m happy to make videos, I have more ideas than I have time to make them. I can get content out of my brain faster than with video because I don’t need to set up a camera and lights with a audio!
So I’m looking forward to making more!