Hello! Thanks for your interest in promoting this private label rights WordPress video series.
Many WordPress users can handle the basics. They can install plugins, add pages, edit menus and publish blog posts, for example. But that’s not enough to keep their WordPress sites secure and running smoothly. Many will even need to pay for someone else to install a new site for them.
In this PLR video tutorial funnel, I’ve included all the things that small business owners, new internet marketers and bloggers find tricky, daunting or awkward about WordPress. From showing them exactly how to install WordPress and using an FTP client, to making sure they can handle plugin conflicts and get their blog post images to display properly on Facebook.
This is incredibly useful stuff to know and will save the people who watch the tutorials loads of time and frustration. But it will save the PLR buyers a ton of time and frustration, too.
Why? Well, to record the videos in this funnel I had to set up a WordPress.com blog to import posts into a freshly-installed self-hosted WordPress site. I had to demonstrate how to use an FTP client for nervous newbies. I had to post images to Facebook the right way and the wrong way. I even had to set up an account with a web host especially for these videos so it was empty as a beginner’s would be (unlike the web hosting account for this site!)
None of this was technically difficult, but it was fiddly and time-consuming. Your subscribers can avoid all this hassle by buy grabbing a PLR license for my videos.
With my How to Install WordPress video PLR and WordPress Tips and tricks video PLR your subscribers could:
- Give it away as a free e-course when subscribers join their list
- Post it as a video series on their blogs
- Sell it as an online course (or part of a bigger online course)
- Add it to their membership site
- Use the checklist and checklist video as a lead magnet and sell the rest of the videos
- Edit the videos however they want e.g. split them, join them, add them to to other video content, add your own intro and outro
- Add the videos to the FAQ section of their website to cut down their support calls
- Add their own logo to the formatted checklist and convert to a PDF to create a branded printable in seconds, or use the unformatted checklist and design it themselves
- Use the checklist PowerPoint file to record their own video (just edit the branding or content) or host a webinar.
- Use their own affiliate links to recommend web hosting, plugins and many other services and software.
- And more!
All videos are in HD MP4 format with quality audio…and my British female voice, of course! (Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.3)
Here is an example video:
Pricing and affiliate commission
- 75% commissions on the front end product, price $27
- 50% commission on the upsell, price $27
- 50% commission on the downsell, price $19
Join my affiliate list for updates:
Products in the funnel
Front End: How to Install WordPress PLR videos and checklist
1. Softaculous vs Manual WordPress Installation – 0.55
2. How to create a web hosting account – 4.52
3. How to install WordPress using Softaculous – 4.11
4. FTP basics and using Filezilla – 3.02
5. Installing WordPress manually: 1. Creating a new database and user – 3.07
6. Installing WordPress manually: 2. Uploading WordPress – 2.12
7. Installing WordPress manually: 3. Connecting WordPress with the database – 2.45
8. Installing WordPress manually: 4. Installing WordPress – 2.26
9. WordPress website set up checklist – 6.12
(Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.2, web host Siteground, cPanel, Softaculous and Filezilla but I mention how that other, similar tools are available.)
AUDIO, POWERPOINT SLIDES AND TEXT
- Audio files of all of the videos (.mp3 format)
- Transcripts of videos 1 to 8 (3000 words, .rtf rich text format)
- Script of checklist video (948 words, .rtf format)
- PowerPoint slides for checklist video (20 slides, .pptx format)
- Website set up checklist, formatted with text/check boxes (6 pages, .docx format)
- Website set up checklist, minimal formatting (763 words, .rtf format)
Upsell: WordPress Tips and tricks PLR video series
- WordPress security basics 4:03
- How to deal with plugin conflicts 5:26
- How to display images in the sidebar using plugins 4:08
- How to change the URL structure of your blog posts 0:58
- What are Gravatars and how to manage them 1:58
- How to move your blog from WordPress.com to self-hosted 4:03
- How to install Google Analytics 2:10
- Getting started with the Yoast SEO plugin 6:02
- How to display the correct image when posting a WordPress post to a Facebook page 4:30
- How to get text to flow around images in a post 2:45
- How to set up an XML sitemap 1:57
- How to choose an e-commerce plugin 3:18
(Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.4)
AUDIO AND TRANSCRIPTS
- Transcripts for each video so you can give them to your clients/students, re-record the narration if you want to, edit them into articles or add them to a report (5719 words in total)
- Audios for each video (MP3 format)
Downsell: WordPress Tips and tricks PLR video series (just the videos)
Content: The videos in the Tips and Tricks pack without the audios and transcripts
Wondering if you should promote me? Here’s more about me:
I’ve been a software trainer for most of the last twenty years. I’m a Udemy instructor with four courses, almost 2000 students and 40 five-star reviews (click here to see my courses). I’m also a published author (click here to see my book on Amazon).
Here’s what a PLR customer says:
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your video training content. The video is high quality, really well presented and the training itself is top quality.
I really appreciate how good your customer service is also and how responsive to customer requests you are when deciding what content to create.
Your product is high quality and I recommend your product and your service to anyone wanting quality PLR for their business.
And here are a couple of reviews of my Udemy courses:
This is an excellent course, packed with plenty of practical tips and examples. Helen has a lovely clear, friendly delivery and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Really clear, actionable content
This is the first Udemy course that I’ve got all the way to the end of which is a compliment in itself! Helen, the course presenter, is very easy to listen to and the visual presentation was very good too. Finally, the course was well-structured so you always knew where you were in the process and the main learning points of each section.
I’m based in the UK, so by law I have to offer refunds in the 14 days following purchase.
Join my affiliate list for updates:
Thanks for your interest in this product, if you need anything from me at all, please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks!
If you’d also like to promote my ‘WordPress Essentials Course PLR’ funnel – which complements this one nicely – click here for all the details