How would you like a content marketing course that you can upload and sell today?
Would you love your own online course but don’t have time to do all the planning, recording and editing yourself? I can save you that time because I’ve made the course for you. Yes, I’ve made all the course videos, worksheets, promo video and a choice of editable course cover images. All you have to do is upload it and start selling.
If you want to rebrand it, edit it or add your own content then that’s fine too . I’ve even included all the source PowerPoint files.
The course is called Planning and Creating Content for Small Businesses
Content marketing boosts web traffic, builds relationships and brands, increases social media shares and follows and it can dramatically reduce what a small business spends on advertising.
But many small businesses are publishing uninspiring content with no overall plan, which means content marketing simply isn’t working for them. You can help them turn things around with this done-for-you course.
Here’s what you’ll get in the course
VIDEOS (MP4 format)
- Promotional video (0.50)
- Module 3 introduction (0.33)
- Gathering information (2.10)
- Your sales funnel (2.14)
- Types of content (1.41)
- Your editorial calendar (1.44)
- Quick ways to create content (2.22)
- Design (1.29)
- Using content created by others (0.54)
- Congratulations! (0.12)
SOURCE POWERPOINT FILES
- Main course content (63 slides)
- Promo video (9 slides)
- Editable cover images (2 different images)
- Transcripts, includes promo video script (.docx file, 2188 words)
- Worksheet (.docx and .pdf formats)
- Editorial calendar template (.xls file)
- Two different course cover images
- Promotional video audio so you can have your own custom promotional video made if you wish
Planning and Creating Content for Small Businesses is by me, Helen, a software trainer with almost 20 years of experience and a university diploma in training and development. I’m a Udemy instructor and I do voice-over work, too. I also have a British accent.
The videos are short and packed with information to give your clients the information they need fast. People are tired of video training that’s 30 minutes of fluff with 3 minutes of useful information hidden somewhere inside. With this course you can give them just the useful information that they crave. Here’s one of the videos:
Just think what you could do with this done-for-you video course…
- Add it to your membership site
- Upload it to an online training platform (providing the terms allow this)
- Sell it as an online course
- Add your own affiliate links to products you recommend
- Use the source PowerPoint files and transcripts to record your own videos
- Use the source PowerPoint files and transcripts as the basis of a webinar or workshop
- Get a custom explainer video made – with the same voice as the rest of the course – using the audio file from the promo video
- [YES] The videos can be sold as a digital product/online course
- [YES] Content be edited however you wish, including changing the name of the course and video lessons
- [YES] All of the content be used in a membership site as long as it’s not a PLR site
- [YES] Can upload videos third party online training platforms as long as the platform terms permit this (not allowed by Udemy)
- [YES] Can use the PowerPoint files and worksheets in free or paid webinars or workshops
- [NO] Cannot use videos as freely available content on your website
- [NO] Cannot use videos as part of a free mailing list opt-in course
- [NO] Videos cannot be uploaded to YouTube
- [NO] You may not sell resale rights, master resale rights or sell this product as PLR
- [NO] You may not use my name (Helen Lindop) as the author or creator of the product without my written permission
Just click the buy button…
Need a bigger, more in-depth Content Marketing course? Please take a look at Content Marketing for Small Business