If you want to create an online course then you’re going to need to decide whether to host it on your own website or to use an online training platform. In this podcast my guest Jean Maund and I discuss the pros and cons of each, plus give our advice on which one you should choose.
Jean is a WordPress and online marketing expert who works mainly with experts such as coaches, trainers and speakers. You can find out more about Jean at : JustAskJean.co.uk.
Please click here to download the free brainstorming sheet I mention in this episode.
Or you’d be very welcome to join me and other online course brainstormers in my Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/onlinecoursebrainstormers/
Here’s what’s in the podcast:
- Why you shouldn’t start by deciding whether to use a platform or a plugin, and what you must do first
- What is a platform and what’s a plugin?
- The pros and cons of each
- How EU VAT impacts your choice of plugin or platform (even if you think it doesn’t)
- Whether you should choose a platform or a plugin for your online course